BaseSpace Sequence Hub offers a limited 30-day free trial for new accounts. New free trial accounts have access to the following features.
- 1 TB free storage—Additional storage can be purchased with promotional iCredits.
- 250 iCredits—Promotional iCredits are valid for 30 days and can be used to pay for additional storage, compute, and third-party app fees.
- All BaseSpace Sequence Hub Apps—Access to all BaseSpace Sequence Hub apps during the trial period.
After the trial period ends, accounts that have not upgraded to Professional or Enterprise subscriptions are automatically converted to Basic accounts with limited storage and app access. To ensure uninterrupted service, contact your sales representative about upgrading to a Professional or Enterprise subscription.
- Basic accounts are limited to 1 TB storage. To increase your storage, contact your sales representative about upgrading to a Professional or Enterprise Account.
- All Basic accounts can perform instrument runs, download data, and delete data.
- Basic accounts using more than 1 TB storage cannot move data, share data, or run any apps until storage is reduced to less than 1 TB
- Basic accounts have access to a limited set of free BaseSpace Sequence Hub apps
Paid subscription accounts offer expanded storage options, multi-user access, and workgroup support.
You can use the same email for a private domain account and an enterprise (domain) accounts, however these are treated as separate accounts with different credentials. You can be logged in to only one account at a time.