What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.45
Added Files & Kits menu to the Settings page, where the following run setup resources can be viewed or added:
- Library prep kits
- Index adapter kits
- Reference genomes
- When running a NextSeq 2000 in Local Analysis mode, uploaded analysis results are stored in a project. If a project does not exist, a new project is created.
Improvements to Run Setup:
- Added support for large file upload.
- Added confirmation prompt when switching Analysis Type or Analysis Location.
- Added display of additional details when a reference genome is selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the My Data and Run Planning navbar links to briefly duplicate on page load.
- Fixed an issue with multi-node appsessions where the report did not display until the page refreshed.
- Fixed an issue with the dataset matcher that prevented tooltips from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that created duplicate planned runs if Submit was selected more than once in the Run Setup tool.
- Fixed an issue where editing a planned run with unspecified kits did not have the correct columns in sample data table.
- Fixed a bug where using an unacceptable character (".") was not prevented during run setup.
- Fixed an issue where a 'required field' error message could appear erroneously during run setup.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent app launches.
- Security fixes.
Release 5.45.1 - May 28, 2020
- Performance and stability fixes.