What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 6.7
- The Run Sample Sheet tab now displays V2 sample sheet information.
- Updated the look and feel of Run Chart and Biosample pages.
- Added support for top-ups and requeues when automatically registering FASTQ data to ICA.
- Fixed an issue that could cause runs to have a size of "0". As a result of this fix, some users may see an increase in their overall storage usage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause share links to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect requeue options to be enabled for some NextSeq instruments.
- Fixed an issue where users were not redirected to the dashboard after deleting a shared run or a run they own from their account.
- Fixed an issue where cluster density values were cut off on the Run Metrics tab.
- Fixed a performance issue that could occur when using the Copy > FASTQ Dataset feature.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from returning to a workgroup context when logging back into BaseSpace Sequence Hub.
- Fixed an issue on the Runs master list where long run names would block the run details tooltip.
Release 6.7.1 - March 22, 2021
- Performance improvements.