After you accept an invitation to join a workgroup, it is available in the Account drop-down list. When you use a workgroup to access BaseSpace Sequence Hub, you use the group account, which may have different data, settings, and resources than your personal account.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow, and select a workgroup.
- If you are an admin, you can rename the workgroup as follows.
- From Settings, click Manage Workgroups, then click Overview.
- Click change name.
- In the dialog box, enter the new name, and click Save.
- To return to your personal account, click the Account drop-down arrow, and select Personal.
If you are in your personal account, your name is displayed next to the Account drop-down arrow; if you are in a workgroup, the workgroup name is displayed.