7.2.0 - FastQ Generation and other Bug Fixes
- Performance and Security Improvements.
- Reduced the time to abort analyses to 6 hours in cases where the post-processing step gets stuck. This change only affects a subset of BSSH apps.
- Improved messaging when a user tries to trash an appsession within a shared project that the current user does not own. The message now will indicate that the individual shared resource cannot be deleted and advise the user to delete the entire shared project. If the user deletes the project, and are not the owner, the project will be unshared but remain in the owner's account.
- Fixed a rare issue where apps occasionally aborted with the message "Input JSON file not found." Any apps that previously aborted with this message will now proceed to completion without any additional user intervention.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent trashing analyses with a large number of datasets.
- Fixed issue that could cause moving appsessions with long names to the trash to fail.
- Fixed an issue where the share/transfer acceptance modal displayed workgroups from other regions.