Comment on page
Use a biosample workflow file to upload biosamples in bulk and assign library prep instructions, analysis workflows, and metadata to the biosamples. See Biosample Workflow File Format for more information about the template file and field requirements.
- 1.Create a CSV file as follows.
- 1.Download or open a biosample workflow template.
- 2.For each biosample, enter the following required information.
- 3.Biosample Name—The unique identifier for the source DNA.
- 4.Default Project—The default project for storing analysis data.
- 5.[Optional] Add instructions for analysis workflows, prep requests, or biosample metadata.
- 6.Save the file.
- 2.From the biosamples master list, select the File drop-down arrow, point to Upload, and then select Biosample Workflow.
- 3.In the Upload a Biosample Workflow dialog, add your biosample workflow file
You can reuse biosample names if the biosamples are associated with different default projects.
BaseSpace Sequence Hub validates the file and identifies any errors.
- If there are errors in the manifest file, correct the errors and upload the file again.
- If there are no errors, review the notifications and select Continue.