Comment on page
- Added application usage cost (iCredits/Node hour) in the application launch page.
- Added display of total current monthly storage, compute and application usage in iCredits per account, workgroup or domain.
- Professional and Enterprise Users now have the ability to specify under which Workgroup an application can be run.
- Display a banner warning when Basic Account users are within 90% of their limit and a Restriction Alert when a limit is met or exceeded.
- Provides Prep Tab support for TruSeq Methyl Capture EPIC kit.
- Added ability to copy data from the Runs and Projects table views.
- Upgraded FASTQ Generation for HIPAA compatibility. It still uses bcl2fastq v2.17 and produces the same results, but runs up to 25% faster. Some debug log files are no longer produced.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug Fixes.