Comment on page
- Performance Improvements.
- Added the Illumina FASTQ File Upload Requirements help page link to the error message that appears when a user uploads a FASTQ file with an invalid naming convention.
- Updated the Prep tab Biological Samples import page to include information about using library import when adding prepared libraries or samples with assigned indexes.
- Bugs Fixed
- Fixed an issue that could prevent app launch when using biosamples from an Illumina Public Data shared project.
- Added error messaging that displays when a file download attempt is made on an unsupported system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause automatically launched workflows to immediately abort.
- Fixed a formatting issue for long run names in the run master list run tooltip.
- Fixed a formatting issue on analysis status tooltips.