Comment on page
You can correct errors in your index and regenerate FASTQ files using the Prep tab up to five times. This feature is available only for runs set up in BaseSpace Sequence Hub.
- 1.Go to the Summary page for the run you want to fix.
- 2.Select the Settings tab.
- 3.Select the Pool ID link at the bottom of the screen.
- 4.Select the Plate ID link in the table.
- 5.Select Edit.
- 6.Select the correct indexes from the index drop-down lists.
- 7.Select Save.
- 8.Return to the Summary page for the run.
- 9.Select Status, point to Requeue, and then select FASTQ Generation.
BaseSpace Sequence Hub regenerates the FASTQ files with the corrected indexes. The new FASTQ files are added to the biosample list and the original files are marked as QC Failed.