Comment on page
Copy data sets from one project to another to do any of the following:
- Analyze a dataset in the context of two different projects.
- Transfer ownership of a dataset, but keep a copy.
- Correct a dataset assigned to the wrong project.
After copying, both the original and the copy appear in the data sets tab on the biosample details page. When aggregating data for analyses, BaseSpace Sequence Hub uses the original dataset or the most recent copy if the original is not available. To use a different copy, mark the other copies as QC failed before starting the analysis.
- 1.From the Biosamples page, select the biosample.
- 2.Select the Datasets tab
- 3.Select the checkbox of each dataset you want to copy.
- 4.Select File, point to Copy, and then select FASTQ Dataset.
- 5.[Optional] Select New to create a new project.
- 6.Select a project to copy the data sets to. You can only copy data sets to projects you own.
- 7.Select Confirm.