What's changed for BaseSpace Sequence Hub 5.36
- Added FASTQ Datasets and Other Datasets tabs to the projects page. Other Datasets includes uploaded files, and app files that are not part of a biosample.
- Added Run and Flow Cell ID data to the biosample dataset tooltips.
- Added banner notifications for expiring or expired subscriptions.
- Updated the share link deactivation confirmation to include information about managing user access after the link is deactivated.
- Adjusted the display of base pair numbers. When the number of base pairs exceeds 1000 Gbp, the scale is adjusted to display in Tbp.
- Fixed an issue where FASTQ validation continued after a file upload was cancelled.
- Fixed an issue that allowed setting a library's prep kit to a deleted kit
- Fixed an issue where uploading runs from both sides of a HiSeq flow cell could cause duplication of the project name.
- Security Fixes